Financial Assistance

Limited scholarships are available to those unable to pay for a Senior College course.

Interested parties should call the UMASC office and leave name, address, and phone number to request a scholarship. The proper form will be sent out. All scholarship requests and information will be held in strictest confidence.

Also, it may be helpful to note that Senior College participants who are also members of the Maine Association of Retirees (MAR) are eligible for partial membership reimbursement. Go to the MAR website for more information: